Tuesday, April 4, 2023

March Goals - 2023

 I forgot to put up a post of my March goals, so here I go, reconstructing from my YouTube video. 

1) #amibookchallenge - This month I'm making the cheetah from Animal Friends of Pica Pau

Animal Friends of Pica Pau


2) 5 Scrappy Projects

Between a bunch of octopus and a handful of axolotl finger puppets, I finished this section of my goals! 

3) My Crazy Critter Challenge
I have lists of 1) color, 2) critters, and 3) accents. I toss a die to come up with the crazy critter of the month. This month's critter: an orange lizard with pink stripes. 

4) Mini-Mermaid - oops, this fell off my radar, didn't do it. 
I apparently substituted "Flower Yarn chicken" and got that done. 

5) Ramen noodles - this also fell off the radar
6) Publish Axolotl finger Puppet pattern to my blog - DONE! 






No comments:

Post a Comment