There are just so many cute items I want to make! Trouble is, I already have several projects in the works. One of them is an afghan... 20 large squares. I get bored with big projects. I want to make little things that pop off the needles (or hook) quickly, so I usually have a number of projects going. On Sunday, I realized I had 5 projects in the works... a bit too much, in my opinion, so I finished up a cowl I had been working on, off and on, for a few weeks. Then, after a trip to the craft store for more Fiberfill, I finished up Mike the Monster.
So, I will be updating this post as I finish projects. Of the 28 items on the list (yes, added another one), I have completed three, and have two more in the works. One of my Facebook friends said that she would like to see pictures of all 29 (oh, yes, added one more due to a Facebook post yesterday) finished products. So, as I finish up projects, I will add pictures by the numbers.
1. Gift - Almost done... picture will go up after the gift is given.
7. Chosen by fellow craft show Artisan Gail - Drowsy Owl Hat
Storenvy Shop for $12, and will be on my craft table this fall if it doesn't sell before then.
9. Chosen by my friend, co-worker and fellow craft show artisan Joanna - Loopy Love Slippers
These are Newborn size and will be on my craft table this fall for $10.
13. Chosen by my niece Nicole... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle hat...
22. Also chosen by Gail - One Skein Filet Shawl - started 7/24
23. Also chosen by Gail - Sock Monkey Baby Booties
28. My choice - needed for an upcoming sermon at church - Bronze Serpent
Want to chime in on a number for my next project? There's a thread on my Facebook page where you can pick a number!