So, February wasn't a very good month for meeting goals. I only finished 15 projects, using about 4-1/2 pounds of yarn...about one-third that of January.
March is going to be crazy... three craft shows, including a new one for me, a Mommy Expo that promises to have THOUSANDS of customers. Yikes!
In light of that, I don't really plan on a lot of new projects. Just finishing up what I have going, working on a few custom orders, and making some best-seller items.
So, here is the basic list. Let's see how fast I can fill it up with pictures!
1. Mermaid Tail Lapghan (in progress)
|Using this pattern|
|My color scheme|
3. Minion Hat (best seller)
4. Minion Gloves (best seller)
5. Minion Scarf (best seller)
6. Finish Rainbow Monkey
|Using this picture as a guideline|
8. Thomas the Tank Engine stuffed toy (custom order)
9. Elephant Hat (custom order)
Okay, nine items... ready, set, GO!
10. Basketball baby hat for Coach & his wife (at left in picture), expecting their first baby in August.In his second year of coaching the girls' team, we are league champions for the first time in about ten years. My daughter is one of the captains holding up the trophy (#14 on the right).