Tuesday, April 4, 2023

April 2023 Goals

 Here we go with my April Goals! 

1) For the #amibookchallenge, I am going to do a standalone pattern, Bruce the Beardie from Manic Yarns. DONE




2) Once again, I will make (at least) 5 scrappy projects - DONE

My Mini Mushroom pattern

Little Spring Bird by Blue Yarn Crochet



3) This month's Crazy Critter Challenge - the die toss says I'm supposed to make a red snake with green bumps. It will be a challenge to make him so he doesn't look Christmasy! = DONE



4) A Mishmash Monster made with items from my "spare parts bag" - DONE



5) Restock my Socksy Dachsie DONE 



6) Make a Mr. Ugly to replace the one sold 4/1 - DONE

I had such fun with this one that I made a second one! Scroll through my posts for "The Making of Mr. Ugly" for the free pattern! 

I finished up my list early, so I made a new goal: to finish up the orange yarn I used for Dan the Dino








As of 4/25 I have this much left over... maybe I'll try for a Chill Pill! 






No comments:

Post a Comment