Sunday, February 12, 2023

February Goals - Better Late than Never, right?

I didn't do all that well on my January goals... I had two custom orders from Etsy that kept me busy, so I didn't finish all the points on my January list... so I moved some over to February.  I didn't even get my February goals done until a few days into February... and then another week passed before I got to work on this blog post. 

Here are my goals for February: 

Finish Cargo the Mushroom Fairy - from January - DONE 

My #amibookchallenge for February - Drianna the Dragon

Make one Socksy Dachsie from my own pattern

10 Chicken nuggets - for upcoming craft shows

Publish Mini Big Head Turtle pattern - another leftover from January

Crazy Critter Challenge - choosing elements of project by chance - DONE

4 Butter lambs

Launch Crochet Along for Mini Big Head Turtle

Inventory yarn to clear crates for 3/4 craft show

Progress: 

For the Crazy Critter Challenge, I had four categories: main color, critter, accent color, embellishment
Colors I chose from - Red, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink
Critters: lizard, bear, monster, puppy, turtle, snake
Embellishment: stripes, spots, mohawk, bumps, ruffle, eyelash yarn

For the main color, I got green.
For the critter: puppy
For the accent color: Purple
For the embellishment: mohawk
Okay, a green puppy with a purple mohawk... 




















No comments:

Post a Comment