Sunday, February 12, 2023

2023 Ami Book Challenge

 I saw a post on Instagram from Lemon Yarn Creations about her Amigurumi book challenge. 

The idea is to dive into your Ami book collection (or magazines, or even solo patterns if you’d prefer), and pick one pattern to follow each month!

You can join every month or only a few. It’s all about community and sharing our love for Amigurumi with each other. Help others discover new books and show your favourite designers how much you love their work

I'm in! 



For January, I pulled out my Unicorns, Dragons & More and made Cargo the Mushroom Fairy. 



For February, I'm working on a standalone pattern, Drianna the Dragon by Yarn Wave


March: I made the Cheetah from Animal Friends of Pica Pau


In April, I made Bruice the Beardie by Manic Yarn



In May, it was back to the books... I made this Walrus from one of my Zoomigurumi books: 


In June, I made Sassy the Sugar Glider, from the Cheerful Chameleon


In July, I made a cactus from my Amigurumi Cactus Book.

In August, I double-dipped, making Avocade toast from my Crochet Cafe book, and a cockatiel from a stand-alone pattern. 



In September, I made the frog from my Annie's Attic Patchwork Animals book: 
In October, I made carrots from my Whimsical Stitches book: 

November, it was back to stand-alone patterns. I made FoFo the Bull. 
I want to make another one... He's so cute! 

And, finally, in December, I made a pattern from a new book I received as a gift from my friend Joanna: Crochet Cute Forest Friends. 











Other standalone patterns I plan on making 

Dolly the Dragon

Onyx the Owl

Red Panda

Other books I'll be working from: 

Edward's Menagerie Dogs

Animal Friends of Pica Pau

Animal Friends of Pica Pau 2

Zoomigurumi 5

I still have 1 open spot for the standalone and the book.... I'm sure I'll be able to fill them when I look through my patterns! 


No comments:

Post a Comment