Friday, September 2, 2022

September Stash Down

 

I've been tracking my yarn stash for a few years now... by # of entries (if I have two skeins of the same color, it counts as one entry) and by weight. 

I keep saying I need to stick to a yarn diet, use up what I have, and not buy any more yarn.

As you can see by the blue line, upper right, in the past few months, my yarn stash has grown in the past few months... two garage sale purchases, and using a Christmas gift card to pick up a cartload at Hobby Lobby's yarn clearance. 

And then there's this yarn, where I used a $25 gift card to a yarn shop... but bought extra so I would get free shipping.
And then there are several trays filled with cakes of scrap yarn. 

I saw another crafter posting about doing a September stash-down. Okay, let's see if I can stick to a month without buying any yarn, and try to clear out some of my stash! 

9/13/22 - So far, so good... I've pulled about 6 skeins from my stash to work on projects... and I haven't purchased any year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment