Tuesday, September 13, 2022

CAL Crazy...

 Yup, I think I've lost it... 

I like participating in free CALs - Crochet Alongs. A pattern is posted, and you have a certain time period to finish up the project. I find them on Instagram... and even though I told myself I was going to stick to restocking my best sellers, I couldn't resist...

First, I decided to do the #cutespringcal because there were only four patterns, and they looked like they were smaller in size. 

The first one was Laly the Ladybug. I was busy with some other projects, so it took me a few days. 


Then came Molly the Mushroom. I actually finished her up in one day. Now I'm waiting until 9/15 for the next pattern. 

Part 3 - Puddles the Duck - Done!

Three of four of the #cutespringcal done... Just need to make the last one, a bee! 

DONE! 


Cute Spring CAL - DONE! 


But then I heard about the #costumepartyCAL - - okay, only four projects, with a new pattern every Monday. I can handle that. I started the first project today... a cute little bunny. Should be done tomorrow... 

#costumepartycal #1 done - Cotton Candy Bunny by Lemon Yarn Creations


Pattern #2 - Sir Racha - a cat in a hot sauce costume- DONE! 



Pattern #3 - Toby the Toadstool - a dog with a mushroom cap - DONE! 



Pattern # 4 - Bear Girl 

#costumeparty CAL - DONE! 




I was going to pass up on the jungle CAL from Amigurumi League, but then I saw the adorable patterns! Yikes! 8 projects, with a new one coming every three days. 

Sipho the Monkey - Done


Pip the Parrot- Done
'


Sebastiao the Tiger - Done! 



Sammy the Lion -  Done!  


Mina, the baby orangutan - DONE! 



Ink the Red Panda - DONE


Croci the Crocodile - DONE


Tuti Tapir - DONE




Okay, let's see how well I keep up. Who knows? Maybe one of these will become one of my new best sellers! I can't put them in my Etsy shop until each CAL is over, because I need a group shot to be in the running for prizes. (LOL, I'm a sucker for trying to win prizes!)

So, from 9/1/22 to 10/12/22, I'll have 16 projects to complete. 
Current Count: 16 of 16 -10/14/22 -  DONE! 

Now to get them all photographed and listed in my Etsy shop! 




No comments:

Post a Comment