|Kenny Giraffe & Tutti-Fruitti Elephant|
- Youngest daughter graduates from high school
- Middle daughter will announce the gender of her first child (my first grandchild)
- Oldest daughter will graduate from her hospital residency program
- Hubby and I celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary
- I hit 55 years old (which gets me the Senior Discount at Michael's craft stores!)
Since there is so much going on, I am trying very hard to keep organized... so that means LOTS of lists. Shopping lists, menu lists, to-do lists, project lists, custom order lists.
Putting some of my lists out in public view helps me to keep plugging away at them. I love being able to cross things off lists. Maybe that's why I'm loving the whole "bullet journal" thing!
June Must-Do items
- Write long-overdue letter to uncle who isn't on the internet to see family pictures - DONE
- Make another mini-giraffe, taking good pictures to illustrate pattern
- Plan Grad party menu - DONE
- Shop for Grad party - DONE
- Survive Grad party - DONE
- Set up delivery for penguin mittens order - Contacted customer, no response. Will try again.
- Do a new giveaway on my Facebook page - DONE
- Use up bag of blue scrap yarn (starting weight 20 ounces)
- Restore craft room to guest room status (by June 8) - DONE
- Kenny Giraffe - DONE
- Red/Purple Sock Monkey - DONE
- Sea Horse - DONE
- Plane 1 - DONE
- Plane 2 - DONE
- Plane 3 - DONE
- Soft Serve Cone - DONE
- Hungry Caterpillar cocoon set - DONE
- Shark - DONE
- Elephant - DONE
- Farm Mat Square 1 - DONE
- Veronica crochet-along - a bit behind, had to tear some out to correct an error
- Mini-Giraffe - legs are done...
- Owl Obsession square...haven't even started