Tuesday, April 30, 2024

May Goals


Pictured above: Yarn I received for #MYC424

Pictured at right: the 12 projects I finished with that yarn

And I'm off and running... finishing up my April goals with a few days to spare! I will have two craft shows in May, so I'm going a little light on goals for this month. 

1) #amibookchallenge - This month's choice is from Mini Amigurumi Animals - a black cat! 

2) #MYC524 - I am once again doing the Mystery Yarn Challenge hosted by Lori the Armchair Chef on YouTube. Once I get my yarn, I'll decide what sort of critters are calling out to be created! 

3) Monster of the month

4) Bought, not made - I'll be making the Majestic Owl Stuffie by Trifles and Treasures

5) Ballerina Kitty, pattern by Grace and Yarn (the one I made last month sold already)

6) Emotional Support Chicken

7) 5 Pop mushrooms (Mushy Crushy - free IG pattern by Crochet_crochey)

8) 5 Frog Mushrooms




No comments:

Post a Comment