Tuesday, May 2, 2023

May Goals

 Wow, it's May already... 

May 1st was a crazy day, with lots of juggling my schedule around. I missed the fact that I had a dentist appointment at 10 am, and fortunately I was able to reschedule to 2 pm, but that meant I had to rush around getting my errands and shopping done early. So, my May calendar is still waiting to be updated in my day planner, my spreadsheet needs to be updated, my inventory spreadsheet needs an overhaul, etc.

I can cross one item off the list by getting this post up with my May goals. 

1) My #amibookchallenge project for May is the Walrus from my Zoomigurumi book. DONE






2) My Crazy Critter Challenge DONE!
I updated my parameters for this challenge - expanding the color selections, colors and accents: 
ColorCritterAccent ColorAccent
1RedBearWhiteStripes
2OrangeDogBlackSpots
3YellowLizardRedMohawk
4Light GreenSnakeYellowBumps
5Dark GreenMonsterGreenRuffle
6Light BlueTurtleBlueEyelash Yarn
7Dark BlueAxolotlPurpleDreads
8PurpleChickenPinkBulky
9PinkCatGrayTweedy
0BlackDinosaurOrangeNovelty Yarn

I pulled up random number generator and asked for a number from 0 - 9999. I got
4125 - so I will be making a Light Green bear with a black ruffle. I'm thinking a tutu for the ruffle. The color will be a bit off the beaten path, but eventually I'll come across someone looking for a green bear! 

Pattern is Buddy Bear 2.0 by Craftably Ever After


3) Mini Mermaid - DONE



4) Airplane - DONE



5) Ramen Noodles - free pattern by Stingy Ding Ding - DONE



6) Corgi (my own pattern) 
7) Use it up scrap bag - I filled a gallon zipper bag with scrap yarn, and will try to use it up this month. - DONE

This was the last project. He used up the last four tiny balls of yarn! 

The Purple leggy frog on the bench and the two in front came from the scrap bag. 

I made up a coffee cup pattern to use up some small bits. 

Scrappy Snakes are always a good way to use up small balls of yarn! 



8) #amigurumiwars2023 Spotlight Designer - Little Muggle - DONE
I made her Little Kitty pattern



9) Desert Blossom Crafts AmiguriMay challenge - DONE
Half done, made a pink giraffe
Part two - an elephant 







No comments:

Post a Comment