1. Finish Amish Puzzle Ball Turtle - DONE
|Finished Sunday night, 8/2|
2. Make another dinosaur blanket, with some pink! (Started Monday night, 8/3) DONE - finished 8/15
3. Design a fish blanket - DONE - Finished 8/22
4. Finish my yarn inventory (I've inventoried 6 bins with 135 yarns...some multiple skeins, and have 9 bins to go. I am estimating 18 hours work to finish it.)
8/4 - 7 down, 8 to go.
8/11 - DONE! (I figure that 138 pounds of yarn would last me, oh, about two years...)
5. Another Scrap Bag challenge DONE
Sunday 8/2 update: I went through the scrap bag this morning and discovered that what I thought was a tangle of yarn that could be untangled into some usable balls of yarn was actually a wad of short strands of yarn, 4" - 18" in length. I was about to toss it all when I pictured a shaggy-haired monster!
|Nothing longer than 18" in this mess...|
|Scrap Yarn = Messy Monsters!|
And off we go!!!
Almost two weeks into the Use It Up challenge and the bag is only about half full...
|Another week's worth of projects...|
Another week, another batch of critters:
Riding "shotgun" for a 7-hour trip to Michigan helped me to churn out a bunch of projects that polished off a lot of scrap yarn. I still need to finish some details on a number of the projects, but I got a lot done!