Sunday, September 1, 2024

#MonthlyMonsterMakealong

 Since January, I have made 8 new monster designs and put them up as free patterns on my blog. Now, in the month of September, and going forward, I am going to have a prize drawing for everyone who makes one of those monsters! 

In January, I introduced this cutie with fuzzy yarn and dreads: 

https://freecellpenguin.blogspot.com/2024/01/monster-of-month-january.html



In February, I made up this pattern: 
 





May Monster

June Monster
July Monster


So, if you make a monster in September, how do you enter the giveaway? 
There are three different ways... 
You can e-mail me a picture of your finished monster
Add to your projects on Ravelry, linking the pattern
Put on YouTube or Instagram using the hashtag #MonthlyMonsterMakealong

I will put each finished monster into a drawing for a box of yarn. I will draw the winner on or about October 1st. 

Happy Monster Making! 





No comments:

Post a Comment