Friday, May 31, 2024

Summer Bucket List

 Okay, It's the beginning of June. I came up with the idea of making a 50-point list of items I've been meaning to make, and see if I can get through the list over the course of the summer. I do have two big craft shows in July, so I may be doing some emergency restocking in the two weeks between the shows if show #1 goes well. 

So, I'm compiling this list by looking around... looking at patterns I've printed, but not done yet, yarn I have around that I'd like to use up, summer challenges, etc. I'll give a little explanation of why that project popped into my head, and as I finish items, I'll add pictures here. Let's see if I can knock off all 50! 

1. Ballerina Kitty - it's a great seller, would like to have a few for the big sales



2. Ankylosaur - Again, a best seller, I would like to have 3 or 4 for my big shows.

3. Bumble Bees - I have yellow & black bulky yarn! 

4. Glow in the dark alien - I have glow in the dark yarn! 

5. Fancy Frog - blue stained glass skirt (using Fancy Fur yarn I have left over)



6. Goldfish (#amibookchallenge for June) - from the book Crocheted Softies



7. Avocato - my June challenge from the "Bought, not Made" category


8. Highland Cow mini - saw a pic online, just have to make it

9. Mesh Sweater - #MYC624 - crocheted sweater for ME! 



10. Scrappy Tote - #MYC624 - I'm going to do a color block tote



11. Easy Crochet Scarf - #MYC624 (because I'm trying to ace this challenge)



12. Strawberry Stitch blanket square #MYC624 DONE, but no picture yet. 

13. Ice Cream Stitch Blanket Square #MYC624



14. Tulip Stitch Blanket Square #MYC624



15. Edelweiss Dishcloth #MYC624



16. Baby Booties #MYC624


17. 2 x 2 Rib Knit Hat #MYC624



18. Spiral Knit Hat #MYC624



19. My Dachshund - best seller


20. Afternoon Stroll Cowl  #MYC624



21. Pastel Stripes Loaf Kitty - because I have leftover yarn from a striped chicken



22. Rainbow Turtle - because I don't think I have one in stock

23. Schnauzer - #amialong2024

24. Parasaurolophus - #amialong2024

25. Cockatiel - #amialong2024

26. Bulky sea turtle - good seller, and I have bulky yarn to use up

27. Purple Monster - I need to test my pattern and review the yarn!



28. June Monster of the Month - Because I design a new month each month! 

29. Pink puppy - because pink yarn from the #blairstitchproject24 is calling to me (I sort of cheated by making #20 in pink...)


30. Gray Donkey - because I love the Duo Donkey pattern and think he'll look great in gray! 

31. Purple Hilde - because I don't have one in stock

32. Retro Stripes Hilde - because I don't have one in stock

33. Toby the Baby Dragon - because I made one before and it was super cute

34. Colorful chicken - because I made one before and it was super cute

35. Trunk the Turtle - cute turtle with removable shell

36. Cactus - finish up yarn from kit

37. Pink Frog - because the pattern is cute! 


38. Purple Frog - Let's make a rainbow of my favorite frog pattern! 

39. Yellow Frog - see above

40. Blue Frog - see above

41. Puddles the Duck - made before, it sold

42. Duck on a swing - so cute

43. Mallard on a swing - let's try this variation

44. Eagle on a swing - and another

45. Cute Dino - green / yellow - restocking sold item

46. Bearded Dragon - restocking sold item

47. Hedgehog using Fancy Fur (because I have Sooooo much Fancy Fur!)



48. Purple Possum - sounds cute to me! 



49. Chubby Mouse - I bought the pattern months ago, but haven't made it yet! 



50. Mini Penguin - purple

29 down, 21 to go! 







No comments:

Post a Comment