Tuesday, October 3, 2023

October Goals

 Well, you know I've been busy when it's October 3 and I still don't have my October goals list done! 

This month, I'm focusing on a lot of little stuff for upcoming craft shows, and using up some scrap yarn! 

1. Ten use-it up sprees : 1. Variegated 2. Orange 3. Colorful Ombre 4. Tea Green 5. Variegated Yellow/Orange/Tan 6. Bright Blue 7. Light Sage 8. Raspberry

 
These three used up a small cake of baby weight variegated yarn. 

Bye, bye orange! 
The small pumpkin in the front started using up some variegated yarn. 


There was only enough left after this to make a small octopus... 


I played yarn chicken and won... the head/bottom/legs of this turtle used up all but about 
3 yards of the green! 


Between the pumpkins above and this one, I finished off a vintage skein of ombre yarn in yellow, orange and tan. 


Between these and a micro octo, I finished off that blue! 



This guy finished off a cake of Light Sage. 

 

Took a while, but I finished off that Raspberry! 


2. Ten mushrooms

1 mini mushroom in the middle - my pattern, free on my blog.

2, 3 & 4... Crushy Mushy pop mushrooms, free IG pattern by @crochet_crochey


3. For the #amibookchallenge, make an item from my new book, Whimsical Stitches by Lauren Espy

DONE - go big or go home.... I made three carrots! 

I want to find some purple to make an eggplant. 


4. Crazy Critter Challenge - this month's random number generator picked a pink chicken with a red ruffle - DONE



5. Ten Bees

6. Three Hilde the Highland Cow by Yarn Society DONE



7. Donatello the Dress-Up Turtle (my own pattern) - DONE



8, Keep up with one video per day on my YouTube channel for Vlogtober - so far, so good. 21 down, 10 to go! 

9. Two big head turtles (not originally on the list, but the show I'm doing on 10/21 used that picture from my Instagram to promote their show... and those two turtles sold last July!) DONE - I actually made three! 









No comments:

Post a Comment