Monday, April 1, 2024

April 2024 Goals

 Okay, I didn't finish February's goals... finished 3 out of 4

I didn't finish March's goals.... finished 3 out of 4

The last full week of March, I only had one item from the list finished... so I made myself a challenge... If I accompished five tasks, I would give myself permission to purchase a pattern I've had my eye on... So I needed to finish the #amibookchallenge dragon from my March list... Make my March monster... publish the February monster pattern, finish the ankylosaurus I was making for the #MYC324, and get an Etsy sale, I could buy the pattern for the Emotional Support Chicken... and I did! 

So I'm going even bigger with April! 😁😁10 points! 

I figure if I can knock out five items in one week to meet a challenge, I can do 10 items over the course of the month. 

So here goes! 

1) #amibookchallenge - Random number generator picked my book of reversibles by KnotMonster, so I'm going to make a reversible penguin! DONE

2) #MYC424 - Once I get my yarn from this month's mystery yarn challenge, I'll make at least one item from the yarn. DONE - made an Emotional Support Chicken



3) Artist's Choice bag - back to this again! Back in December, my husband made several bags of yarn in colors that went together... Here is this month's color collection, from which I will make at least two items. DONE

Project #1 - Ace the Ankylosaurus (Ace stands for Artist's Choice Edition)
 Project #2, spiked turtle
 Project #3 - Chameleon
Chubby Bear (a free pattern from LoveCrafts) finished off the blue and green, so I'm declaring this part of the challenge DONE! 




4) Bought, not made pattern... Charlie Horse gets bumped up again... since I didn't do it in February or March! He's DONE! And I LOVE him! 



5) Yip Yip - a new pattern I found on YouTube... I want to make two more, then get an Etsy listing up with them. 

 DONE!


6) Emotional Support Chicken - DONE


7) Monster of the Month - DONE



8) Ankylosaurus
 DONE


9) Ballerina Kitty - DONE



10) 5 new Etsy listings - 1) Yip Yips, 2) Mushroom Ducks, 3) Charlie Horse, 4) Stingray, 5) Hippo


No comments:

Post a Comment