Monday, March 4, 2024

March goals - 2024

Here we go again... it's March! Easter is four weeks ago, so I'm making butter lambs like crazy. I have two craft shows (3/16 & 3/23). I have stuff I planned to do in February, but never finished. So, here we go with some loosely-planned goals.

1 - the #amibookchallenge - I plan on making the dragon from the book Adorable Amigurumi - DONE



2 - Monster of the Month - I still need to publish the pattern from last month, but I have a new sketch for this month's monster. February pattern - published! March monster - done! 

March Monster v 1.0


3 -  Purchased, not made - still planning on making Charlie Horse... Oops, didn't get this done (again)... moving to April! 

4 - #MYC324 - I will be receiving a package of yarn from another crafter, and will make items from that collection of yarn

 The yarn


 Project #1

Project #2 was finished in April, but I figured she still belongs here! 



5 - Clear the tray - I have a 15" x 20" tray next to my chair with scrap yarn. It is overflowing. I want to work it down to a nice, neatly organized tray, so I need to use up a lot of scraps! 

Made over 20 items, and the tray is still pretty full: 
Butter lambs - 6
Jelly Bean Bunny - 2
Mini Hippo - 1
Coffee Cup - 1
Pop Mushroom Frog - 1
Cheeky Beakies - 4
Stingray - 2
Donuts - 3
Chameleon - 1
Catnip Mice - 2
Monsters - 3
I kept going with this into April, making three messy monsters (my Mr. Ugly monster pattern). Aaahh, the box looks so nice now! 







No comments:

Post a Comment