Saturday, February 18, 2023

My First Crochet-Along: Mini Big Head Turtle

I've been thinking of doing this for quite some time now... and here we go... my first CAL! 

I designed this Mini Big Head Turtle because turtles are such good sellers for me at craft shows, and I have sold several larger turtles using the same big head/long neck look. I wanted something that would use up scrap yarn and work up quickly... and I think I got it! 



So, here are the details: 
On Monday, 2/20, I will publish part one - the shell 
On Thursday, 2/23, I will publish part two, the head and assembly.

If you share a picture of your finished turtle in your Ravelry Projects, linking to the pattern, or if you share your turtle on Instagram with the hashtag #minibigheadturtleCAL you will be entered in the drawing for PRIZES! 

Well, the prize is a free pattern from my Ravelry shop... or I can e-mail the PDF if you're not on Ravelry. But... for every ten entries, I will draw a winner, and you can make all the turtles your little heart desires! Well, until March 15. When the Ides of March is upon us, the prize portion begins. 

Can't wait for Monday's post to start? The full pattern is already up for sale in my Etsy & Ravelry shops! 



No comments:

Post a Comment